Projektbezogene Publikationen / Project-related publications by P. Kieffer-Pülz
1. “Quotatives indicating quotations in Pāḷi commentarial literature, II. Quotatives with āha”, Annual Report of the International Research Institute for Advanced Buddhology at Soka University for the Academic Year 2013, XVII, Tokyo, 61–76.
2. “Quotatives indicating quotations in Pāli commentarial literature, I. Iti/ti and quotatives with vuttaṃ”, The Reuse in Indian Philosophical texts, ed. Elisa Freschi, Journal of Indian Philosophy, Special Issue 2014, 427–452 (DOI) 10.1007/s10781-014-9243-6.
3. “‘And there is this stanza in this connection’. The usage of hoti/honti/bhavanti c’ ettha in Pāli commentarial literature”, JPTS XXXII, 2015, 15–161.
4. “Reuse of text in Pāli legal commentaries,” Buddhist Studies Review 33.12 (2016), 9–45. (DOI) 10.1558/bsrv.v44i1–2.xxxx.
5. "Saṅgharakkhita Mahāsāmī’s Oeuvre Based on Intertextual Links in his Texts”, ARIRIAB XX (2017), 23–55.
6. “The Relation of the Saccasaṅkhepaṭīkā called Sāratthasālinī to the Vinayaviniccha-yaṭīkā called Vinayasāratthasandīpanī or Vinayatthasārasandīpanī,” Buddhist Studies Review 35.1–2 (2018), 187–221.
7. “The Relation of the Saccasaṅkhepaṭīkā called Sāratthasālinī to the Vinayavinicchayaṭīkā called Vinayasāratthasandīpanī or Vinayatthasārasandīpanī,” Buddhist Path, Buddhist Teachings: Studies in Memory of L.S. Cousins, edited by Naomi Appleton and Peter Harvey. [planned reprint of 6.].
8. "'[Some]one [might] say in this connection'. The usage of etthāha in Pāli commentarial literature."
9 Who is who? "Lord of the Speech" (Vācissara) and "Protector of the Buddhist Community" (Saṅgharakkhita).